Thursday, November 28, 2013

BUSY MONTH - NOVEMBER

Seriously I wanna blog over the event of Bridal Shoot by SizMakeUp!
I love their hair do i love their make up, they r super professional anyway! One of the make up guru did open course for make up leh, and she only 20++!

Yesterday was a princess day for me!

Show u guys the process i make up. Hahahha
The make up guru said i look like so sampat while taking this picture.


*Young photographers gossiping behind lol

We did indoor and outdoor shooting btw, will do a proper blog updates when i came back from Phuket next week ;)

.
.
.

OMG OMG. I am super busy since last few days! Today just done a presentation and tomorrow im flying to Phuket with my lover! And my project proposal for final year still hang on the sky, mid night oil for it on December I guess since got lesser events comings on? Perhaps?
WISH ME LUCK! ;)

Im so exited till i cant concentrate my stuffs now lol
Hvn pack btw, but all stuffs get ready already. Waiting bf to pick me up tonight and heading to airport tomorrow early morning!

More updates on
INSTAGRAM: JacJacKhoo
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/jacjackhoo

Takes sisters bridal shoot with Christy! Wish Joey was there too!



*happy readings everyone*

3 comments:

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers