Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My New Year Clothes

OMG OMG
CNY is coming soon. Cant wait for it!!!

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY and BUY! Right???

Here is a website that can let you get cheap and good quality clothes.

WWW.CASSAFASHION.COM




And the fact is, the outlet just nearby my bf's house! Gonna go there shop for every month! Yes! I love shopping soooooooooooooooooou much!

Oops! All sponsor my bf :P
Thanks babe. Love you so much!! <3 p="">
Due to i dont have long mirror at bf house so i din manage to try it out and take picture to let you all see. BTW the clothes quality i really satisfy with it.



For this i bought for RM22.50 only. OMG really cheap right? Good quality as well. SATISFY!!


Oops! Gonna try it out and let you all DROOL or NOSE BLEED. Bf faint when i wear such sexy long dress! Show you all other clothes i bought at that website!


Another of my fav dress!


Other clothes i just touch and go la! :)
Going to CASSA today to help my friends to take stock.





All are my favorite!!  Btw i bought few polo t and singlet! OMG never bought so much before since 2009. Love my life so much. Gonna match with highheels. Bought few highheels and nice cover shoes. 


Match with them. IM PERFECT!!

Happy Advance Chinese New Year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers