Saturday, March 15, 2014

Manmaru Homemade Udon 自家制面 - Midvalley

This is my first food review post. Exited exited!
Thank you Butterfly Malaysia for giving me a try on this.

Yea, I know I'm late but I will never forget this nice udon from Manmaru Homemade Udon located at Mid Valley! It is quite nice until you still want to have a try on it ;)


It is nearby to Maxis centre, 2nd floor ;)



Yeah, there's a lot of unique interior design, with also the tempura sauce area, to let you DIY the tempura sauce you want.


All bloggers are standby-ing their camera x)
It is quite cool, and this is my very first time join such a huge amount of food blogger!


Can't wait to start our Homemade Udon! Yum Yum!


KIMCHI UDON - RM13.90 (L) RM11.90 (S)
If you are korean food lover, you should check this out. For me, I kinda love it because it is not spicy yet it gives a lot of appetite!



NIKU UDON - RM14.90 (L) RM12.90 (S)
Kinda enjoy this udon because the beef is like so juicy and soft! It's not gonna be smth hard, elastic type of beef that sell everywhere nowadays. It reach beef's lover standard x)



CURRY UDON - RM12.90 (L) RM10.90 (S)
One of my favorite since I love curry so much! Japanese type of curry, it taste a little bit sweet, and Malaysia ppl use to say 'KAO' whereby it means the taste of curry thick enough :) 



ZARU UDON - RM10.90 (L) RM8.90 (S)
Can i say this is my first try on zaru udon. BTW when you continue for 2nd and 3rd try, you gonna fall in love since the texture are just nice matched with the udon!


UME UDON - RM12.90 (L) RM10.90 (S)
Pickled plum on seaweed! Taste simple as if you are the kind of likey on simple and nice soup? You can try this out!


KAKE UDON - RM10.90 (L) RM8.90 (S)
Simple classic udon. Maybe for me it is too simple as I prefer more on UME UDON? XP


BUKAKE UDON - RM11.90 (L) RM9.90 (S)
Radish and ginger on top! Not bad, but it serve in cold condition. Can I say it also nice? Each dishes sure got different ppl like it or dislike it. Or can say Im not the one selective in food? lol


KAMAAGE UDON - RM12.90
You need to dip the udon inside the sesame sauce to makan it. Sesame always my fav as it is quite healthy for us too! Something that i dont like is not much ingredient added in this udon :(
Can try this out if you had no other udon choice? 



KAMO SEIRO UDON - RM15.90 (L) RM13.90 (S)
The duck meat quite soft and taste simple. Healthy meal and it is also the most expensive dishes here.



CREAM CORN UDON - RM14.90 (S)
Yeah, I think this is my favorite as well. Creamy and nice taste, that you cant feel the unique until you taste it. And it is also most unique among all the udon X)


UDON part finish and now TEMPURA punya turn!
.
.
.
.
.

Lotus Root Tempura - RM1.50 per piece.


Tori Karaage (Fried Chicken) - RM2 per piece


Brinjal Tempura - RM1.50 per piece


Ika Karaage (Fried Squid) - RM3.30 per piece


Green Pepper Tempura - RM1.80 per piece


Enoki Tempura - RM1.50 per piece


Mixed Vegetables Tempura - RM1.80 per piece


Ebi Tempura - RM3.80 per piece


Hanjuku Tamago - RM2 per piece

.
.
.

Among all tempura I love the fried prawn the most! Especially fresh prawn, taste super original and natural sweet. OMG OMG gonna try it out again!

Overall, price are reasonable as all homemade udon, matched with natural ingredients, as boss of Manmaru Homemade Udon, he really go to Japan and learn it, hands on and cook all these delicious udon and tempura dishes.

Without him, I think I need to fly over Japan then only got chance to try it. Sigh.
A way to Japan isn't cheap. So do have a try no matter you are Japanese food lover, aka Japan or etc etc!


Proud that I can take picture with manager! Thanks for these nice udon :)
WILL come and visit this Homemade Udon Shop again X)

More details on:
Manmaru Homemade Udon
S-045A, Center Court, Second Floor,
Mid Valley City Mall, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Opening hour: 10am - 10pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers