Tuesday, June 25, 2013

G design!

OMG, first time I'm so mad with bags!
My fav bag!

If I dont get it in this contest, I guess I'm gonna fly back KL and buy one! So pretty! T__________T

BTW here is the contest!
http://my.churpieblogs.com/blog/2013/06/10/guess-it%E2%80%99s-time-for-a-new-handbag/

*DO read their T&C :)
And stay turn for their next Guess bag contest!



Pretty right?
Oh my, I was aiming a *Coach bag but some how a bit too expensive for me.
As a novice, I think any hand bags will do, as long can carry stuffs, especially heavy stuffs. lol

In this contest, they required us to make a creative G.
Screw my brain actually.

I love drawing a lot. But it was almost ..N.. years i didn't DRAW jor.


Actually I was using G design for the girl face, and the guy face was the reflection.
lol but end up with nothing look like G.


A bit upset.
Then imma trying another software to play around.

Tadaaa


And a heart shape coming out. lol
So i turn it up side down.


Unbelievable this software can give such a perfect effects. lol

Next is double reflection.


And I found out the girl's hair look like G actually!
So I decided to use this pic.


Unexpected outcome.
Anyway, there are more creative G at Instagram! Search the tag #GUESSMYBAG and u will see it.

lol boh hope already!

*my bf said i was copying any comic pic!
No it was not! I draw it from my brain.
Somehow i only draw comics, other than that, all drawing i draw really sucks.


Short update from my blog!
Gonna work hard a bit for my abs. :P

Don't wanna gain weight because for HOLIDAY. Gosh, don't give uppppppppppppppppp!


*Happy Reading*
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Your drawing is great! :)
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你画得很好看啊!
    你男朋友怎么会说你抄袭?呵呵!很坏~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece of writing is really a nice one it helps
    new web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.


    My page :: search engine optimization ()

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers