Now slowly get back to my daily skincare routine (Too busy at my hometown T.T) So as usual, today I'm trying Fruitful Cocktail Basket - Enzyme Scrub by 3Bskin for my skin and check out how amazing is it which I felt that it is quite effective on lifts away dirts inside the pores as well as dead skin cells.
Yes, it is an Enzyme Scrub. Let's have a look what's their advantages for our facial skin :P
- It gives gentle purifying granules which helps exfoliate skin.
- Effective for lifts away pore-clogging impurities, dead skin cells.
- Creating smooth, soft and healthy looking skin.
- Decongests, detoxifies and refines skin by dual-action.
- Contain pineapple proteolytic enzyme which dissolves dead cells.
HOW TO USE IT:
1.Cleanse your face and apply toner as usual. You can see a lot of small pimple popping out, and huge pores, and uneven tone T.T
2. Apply few dots onto my face (neck if you want).
The texture is a bit creamy and milky, as well as concentrated. Need to put quite amount of enzyme scrub then only can over it all over your face. Next, just spread it over your face generously.
Then, leave it for 5-15 minutes. I put for 15 minutes, optimal time :P
3. Lastly, gently scrub in circular motion with your wet finger until your face is clean ;)
Comment: After using effect is kinda amazing as in I can feel my face really crystal clear, smooth and more fair, but a little bit dry and tight. You may apply toner or serum to keep your skin hydrated!
The next day feeling also quite good, and it makes your skin no longer in DARK or in other way, shinier lol. You can only use it 2-3 times a week ya :P