Tuesday, March 7, 2017

[Review] Let's Pixajoy with MOLPay Mobile XDK Payment

Hey hey! Good news for all of you! Anyone of you looking for a GIFT for your partner, buddy or family? Yes, I'm going to give a SUPER VALUE CODE for all of you, but first you will need to read my post first 😈😈😈

Introducing a new APP - PIXAJOY, which is a brand new app for customized your photo just by using your phone, with super easy Payment Method - MOLPay. But HOW? Let me show you 😁

STEP 1:
Download from Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.com.pixajoy & install.



STEP 2: 
Click on PIXAJOY PHOTO BOOK.



Then click on CREATE NEW.


And choose type of your Photo Book you want to make into ya.


You can either choose Mini Softcover Photobook, 4R Photo Prints Framed Print and so on! And I choose MINI SOFTCOVER PHOTOBOOK, and I want to DIY 1 for my beloved him.


STEP 3: 
Next, choose your TEMPLATE! Yay the most fun part, can edit your own PHOTO BOOK for your LOVED one 💓 You can choose from all the TEMPLATE below or you can download or even customized your own template, to fit in all the photos.


So yeah, just customized my photos in my phone and print out our memories easily with PIXAJOY PHOTO BOOK.

U need to add in >36 of photos, depends on which template you choose 😃 Just scroll to your right side & add on all the pictures you want from your phone! You also can insert your own TEXT! How cool is it 💗


STEP 4 *MOST IMPORTANT PART*
Click on the Green Icon Shopping Trolley and it will lead to the PAYMENT with MOLPay.


Next, add in your SHIPPING DETAILS as required.



Choose your SHIPPING COURIER:


Lastly PAYMENT METHOD:



With MOLpay, hassle free & simple steps on payment procedure!


With MOLPay:
  1. It provides optimized mobile experience to your shoppers
  2. It has a flexible and customizable UI
  3. Cash channel payment made easy
  4. Support ESCROW payment
  5. Support card channel sales campaign
  6. Support credit card pre-authentication payment
Read more on “MOLPay Mobile XDK”https://goo.gl/HuxhJw

Comment:
With simple steps & you're DONE! Cant wait to receive your own customized photobook! Stay tuned on my Instagram & Facebok, because I will share the joy once I receive my photobook!

BTW why we need a user friendly mobile payment nowadays? Because all of us prefer SIMPLE, FASTER & CONVENIENT services. It is not only saved time but also makes our life easier! For example, I don't have any *Pxy-Pxl* account and most oversea website require it, end up I didn't manage purchase from the website itself due to complicated and sometimes even error payment method.

So, shoppers, you can consider MOLPay as in a lot of website with MOLPay really gives user friendly experience for me! Good luck guys! Ohya, forgot about the GOOD NEWS! Now I'm going to give a 

Discount Code:
LVJQPHOTOBOOK

Yay! I'm letting all of you enjoy photobook at RM4.90 instead of RM69! This discount code offer excluding shipping fee. Valid until 30 September 2017! *Only applicable for Mini Softcover 6'' x 6'' Photo Book, 36 Pages.

Shipping Fee: 
RM8 to West Malaysia
RM10 to East Malaysia
RM24 to Singapore (Subject to 6% GST)

Term & Condition:
Only one (1) photo book purchase per account.

More Information:


ENJOY EVERYONE!

17 comments:

  1. I used Pixajoy on the computer and took a long time to arrange my layout. Can't imagine doing it on my mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried this app before but it looks really interesting. Next time if i need to create a photobook i can try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so convenient now to do a photo book. Will try it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always loved doing Photobooks! Great to store memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks pretty interesting to give a go at. Will certainly try it out on mobile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo looks interesting. i will definitely check it out

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! i can make my travel book too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is available in PH this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is really easy to pay using MolPay. I also create my own album on mobile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh...I was you & user friendly, will check it out as I do wanna make a photo book ;) cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love to try this Or and print one for myself. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will try it out soon, its very convenient to get my photos printed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They coming in apps too!! So convenient because last time only can edit via Desktop! Thanks for this sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah! this is definitely the best cool apps i have seen. Creating photobook only using apps? Cool!

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers