Friday, July 23, 2010

Satay~xD

Before that..i need help from u all..
Hiah~votes until so tired~
even Vinc so worried me! He scare i will fall sick coz of this VOTES~
anyway,i try my best~
coz once i start! there is no way to return..
must try ur best to complete ur favor~xD
right?agree?

Here is it~Pls..help me~Thanks alot~





I appreciate it very much^^

1st step: Click Like on http://www.facebook.com/LancomeMY


Thank you and I really appreciate it~xD

Have a Great day!!








DUE DATE: 31 JULY 2010










------------------------------------------

Now let's move into..SATAY~
Love it so much~
heheh..so nice and tasty~yummy!! miss it~
But for me..i only eat chicken~
Beef exclude..My dear too^^
so only chicken satay we took yesterday~

Satay~Yum Yum~xD

Cannot see the store's name..
But i know is near Kuantan's beach~
Double store and it's name include SATAY this word~
Must try~
it is nice~and u gonna miss it one~xD

Hahhahaha~~With Vinc~xD

Horrey~100 days with him is coming~I Love You!
Have a nice day all my frenz~
MUACKK~



No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers