Monday, August 9, 2010

Hubby~Loves*

Days with him really sweet..
i hope it never end~
He come from Kuantan to KL to meet me up~
When he went back yesterday..my tears really cannot be control..
It drops..I miss him..=(



Night view of pavilion..

Gorgeous!!

See what im doing?LOL
Vinc ask me go hug that tiang enough~

See what Vinc do? Bek Cek..LOL
i keep on make him angry actually..sorry my dear..
Just wanna make jokes with u..
Forgive me k?
Heheh..muackkkk

Holding all my phones and purse..Thanks^^
Only he can do this for me..

We go eat pan mee yesterday..LOVE it!!

Wow..

Dunno what face made by Vinc..Bleekk

Yummy!!xD

Finish already, dear...mine lea??

SS some~Blekk..
Clean face, love it~~

Got fat jor??

With my beloved~xD

Love it^^

Capture with MY FM DJ..she is so pretty!!

Some different SS photos..
PLS give some comments here..i want to know~xD
thanks ya~
Which one nice??

LOL..thanks for reading this boring blog ya! 
Have a great day all my beloved friends~
Miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers