Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mid Velly-Christy and me~xD

Show you some scary photo 1st~xD
My Vinc..He dislike this hair style lea~hahaha
anyway~no money to curl o straightening..
So just let it be nature!^^

LOL~taking in my room^^

This one more leng lo~xD

Want c my clear face??
LOL~damn fat and i also dunno y my mouth make this stupid pose!xS

Christy is trying some short pant! JUSCO~
SALES now!! due to RAYA festival perhaps~xD

Took a leng photo with Prettie Christy~xP
however we didn't buy anything at JUSCO..
Financial problem hunting us~
coz we spend a lot on flight ticket back SARAWAK..

Some SS photos here~xD
Still not satisfy with my body shape..FAT!!

Yummy ice cream at MCD~
Anyway..nowadays PUASA got value meal from 6pm to 9pm..
Same exactly like noon time value meal~!!
So worth~and some offer for the midnight~xD
want diet also tough for us~hahahhaa
coz offer DOUBLE slide of chicken or beef meat in a burger~
LOL!! Enjoy it~!!



Yum Yum~

Christy is enjoy her burger~LOL
damn cute wei~xD

Okay lah~I will try my best to reply comment at my blog~
Sweet dream and sleep tight~xD
Night ya~HugS*

Miss you Vinc and Hope to see you soon! 
Cant wait for next Thursday~
Loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers