Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lovely Weekend..=P

Last weekend i was dated by Vinc..=P
We have an awesome weekend!!
Love the feeling to be with him..

Now begin with few SS photos..
Not too nice and also not so bad lah..xD
Moderate one only!
Leave ur comment below ya!! 
I want to improve my SS skills~Hahaha!!
Dunno what is PAISEH..

How is my make up skills?
I hope i got improve a little bit lah..xD
Soon when i am free then i will teach u all how to make up!
OKAY?

Arhh!! You know? When my bf travel from Kuantan to KL..
An aunty ask him..
>.<''

WHY YOU CARRY A SCHOOL BAG?
NOW IS HOLIDAY, ISN'T?

MY GOD!!
He older than me..and yet no people dare to ask me..
GOT SCHOOLING TODAY?
Most of them thought i am LADY already! Sobs!=(

Yummy! Ohya..Forgot to promote this small Hong Kong Dim Sum shop for u all..xD
This shop located beside the Law Yatt Mall..
You can go by passing the Time Square or Sg Weng..
It is located around that area..
And it is very easy for you to trace it!!Hahahhaa

It is yummy!! And it is economic price...xD

Within RM10 you can enjoy your tea time there!xD


With my honey, Vinc! Loves*

We went to Little Taiwan Shop..xD
All food are extremely tasty!
RM10 around lah..
You can find it at Sg Weng or Mid Velly..Still got many place but i cant remember..

Last weekend i went to Sg Weng one..It got 20% discount for 2nd anniversery lea!
So nice..enjoy the food till tears drop*
Hahah..Coz it is too SPICY!
But i love it!
Vinc enjoy it so much...=D

Hahaha..nice right?
Sorry for my poor HP camera lah..
I wish to have a better digital camera for photo shooting next time!xD


Last but not least..
He present me this cloth! Love is so so much..

Okay lah..sharing end up here!
And
I will teach you all how to make a pretty bun with HAI MIAN BAO BAO soon!
Attach with a sweet ribbon..WOW..
Please wait for this interesting tutorial post..=D

Night la Friends!
Sweet dream and Sleep tight*

2 comments:

  1. Yer,so bad lah..T-T
    Soon you will see a brand new of me~
    Thanks for support me, aunty..
    Not bad..xD

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers