Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New life

Well, just a short post i wanted to post. Found that this semester is damn challenging. I need to pass all the assessment test as well as those theory exam. What a ... painful and hectic life going to move on. 

.....................................................................

I miss my bf and family maxx. :(
How good if they're staying beside me now. But life wasn't perfect as u think. Indeed, wish holidays coming soon! :((( 

Some more, I want to get the stuffs that i dream long long time ago! I dont want to wait it again. Study hard and work hard! Believe yourself, nothing is impossible, ok?

NO PAIN NO GAIN


Your dream will come true as long you don't give up on climbing UP! :)



Pray hard, trust in GOD, He will guide and lead you all the journeys in your entire life! 
Believe your dreams, it will come true in one day! 

Good Night :)

3 comments:

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers