Tuesday, August 22, 2017

[Review] Althea 2nd Birthday #Altheaturns2

OMG OMG time flies ❤ Althea turning 2 years old this month, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my favorite Korean Skincare Website!


Okay this is my skincare birthday cake for Althea! So happy for Althea, growing within Msia & now even going globally! I just can't wait to share the joy & goodness of Althea to my surrounding friends, because it is the only website you can get super cheap & worthy products, without travelling to Korea! Don't say BOJIO okay!



Okay, what I purchase during this Althea 2nd Birthday?


Yes yes, got 2 items I repurchase as I really like it so much, same as my bf!

1. Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam by Innisfree


Function: A scrub foam with Jeju volcanic clusters to purify pores & exfoliate dead skin cells
Direction: Gently massage on the wet hand & give circular massage, and rinse off (Use 1-2 times a week)
Comment: A great & gentle scrub that I ever use! And it does not trigger my sensitive skin too, love the feeling after scrub, not making my face tight but moist ❤


2. Rice Mask & Black Sugar Mask by Skin Food


Rice Mask - A wash off mask that transform skin into a pure and soft texture, and contains rice bran water
Black Sugar Mask - A mask that contains mineral-enriched brazillian black sugar, and promotes smooth and growing skin

Direction: After cleansing, gently massage with ample amount over dry face avoiding eyes and mouth area. Concentrate around nose area and repeat it using grains. Rinse with water after 15 mins application
Comment: You will get smooth skin after skin food mask application, and most importantly, the price really cheap! Just get urs one today!


Now gonna try out other First Time Althea products! Any product you want me to review? Just comment below & I will do my very best to review them 👌👌👌


1. Cacao Brightening Mask by WondeRuci


Function: 
- Gives soft & smooth texture
- Hydrates & glowing skin
- Removing dead skin cells
- Gives beauty effects at HOME!

2. White Musk & Marry Me by Nine Point


Triple moisturizing - Refreshing, moist & highly moisturizing! 
Contain 5 different of perfume hand cream! I opened Marry Me & I like the smell, not so heavy yet moisturizing!


3. Second Skin Mask Brightening (Goat Milk) by Skinature


Function by Goat Milk:
- Moist skin by rich water supply
- Skin texture improvement by dead skin cell cleaning 
- Strong skin by strengthened barrier against external factors


4. Half Moon Eyes by Pink Fruity


8 in 1 mask included - Pore tightening, Texture care, Nourishment, Exfoliation, Sebum removal, Moisturization, Hydration & Cooling effect ✌


5. Neco Punch Point Pads by Pure Smile


Jasmine famous for calming down the skin, included acne & wound! You can place any specific of your body! Im gonna place for my face definitely! Can't wait to try it out ❤


6. Under Eye Brightener by Missha


It gives non creasing & watery! I tried on my hand, it really brighten up my skin up to 1 tone, but gonna try out on my panda eye, then only can see the different clearly!


7. Organic Flowers Toner by Whamisa


They used botanic water for the base, naturally fermented to minimize nutrients being destroyed. It also divides nutrients into small particles which ease the process of absorption - to keep our skin in long lasting moisturization.


8. White Effect Oled Cream by Aqua Blossom


It gives hydra smoothing & whitening effects!


9. Lip Sleeping Mask by Laneige


Okay, this is my first time using lip sleeping mask, and seriously I like it so much. Since ever after I worked in Hospital, I need to put on lipstick everyday, and it save me from dry lip! It gives berry smell as it contain berry mix complextm. It also famous to keep our lip moist enough for the whole night, so that you will feel doik doik on the next day!

Direction: Just put a thick layer over your lip & let it be over night. Wipe of using tissue or towel on the next morning! Feels your lip 👄👄👄, you gonna like it so much!


WHICH ONE YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW? COMMENT BELOW & I WILL PICK ONE & DO!
Any question just drop in the comment box, I will try my best to answer you all ❤


More details:

16 comments:

  1. You bought so many things! I'm also a big fan of Althea haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You really bought so many things! Probably the next time I shop at Althea I should go all out too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a haul you had in conjunction with Althea's second birthday. Happy birthday, Althea! May there be more to come. I like the lil' teddy bear, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your birthday box decoration. Happy Birthday to Althea. I have Laneige Lip mask too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Althea always my choice, Happy birthday to Althea. Girl like to shop, especially the make up stuff and skin care. Never enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love Althea, one of my fav online store to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Althea! Wait... Althea is a website?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please review the lip sleeping. I was hesitant to buy it coz am waiting for its review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of stuff indeed! Would love that Lip sleeping review as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Althea too. Love the packaging and all the korean products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bought quite a Lot of stuff from althea! Happy birthday to them too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to Althea! Hope for more goodies and brand from Althea =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love using laneige brand. Happy birthday again to Althea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam by Innisfree ,Under Eye Brightener by Missha, and Lip Sleeping Mask by Laneige ALL my favorite product!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 好多产品呢!!! 大部分产品牌子都是我蛮喜欢的!!

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers