Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Useless Post

Well, im old already @@
I think is time to hide my age jor. LOL

I had make myself a page, dunno is a good thing or bad one. Somehow like doing extra thing. *a bit regret lol. BTW i hope my fan page will get more support from others!

AFTER my ASSIGNMENT & EXAM :)

do support ya! 


wtf face lol!!!
Or just click LIKE on the TOP of the post!! 

My schedule is so full and pack @@ Dunno i can handle or not. Jacqueline! Be strong! U can do it ;)


Recently fall in love, so deep in U, Vinc <3

After that, we will have my gang shoot! Thanks to all my photographers!! :))


Wait for it :)

3 comments:

  1. cant wait for our shooting <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. lots of sprinkles in your blog!

    Anyway, how old to start hiding age? =) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Domokun- OKOK we're ready for the SHOOT!! Let's go!!

    TeomiCupcakes- Thanks sweetie <3

    Benjamin- I think we need to hide age after 20++ lol, if not they will say us look like 30++ @@

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers