Sunday, October 9, 2016

Lets ''Switch and Save'' with Watsons Brand

These few years our PRICE TAG has been grown up so much, we're no longer enjoy CHEAP PRICE products.

But do you heard about Watsons Brand before? A brand that has long standing legacy of providing affordable, good & high quality as well as value for money products for their household. Now let us ''Switch and Save''!


''In Asia alone, we managed to sell more than 352 million Watsons Brand prodcuts in 2015. We want our customers to be sure of the quality of Watsons Brand, hence with the support of our celebrity friends, we came up with this switch for great quality and save campaign!'' according to Caryn Loh, Chief Operating Officer of Watsons Malaysia.

Also added by Danny Hoh, Head of Market of Watsons Malaysia said that ''With Watsons, you will get more value from hard-earned money spend on quality affordable products and enjoy more saving!''

So, let's check out their Quality Test of their products, from personal care items, beauty essentials and healthcare products of Watsons!


Jude: Which one is Watsons Brand? A or B?

We got 4 sessions of Switch Test whereby we can make comparison between Watsons Brand products and other brand without knowing the name of the brand. I compared their Texture, Smell & Feeling of After Application, through the test, you can definitely know products are equally good in quality but came with better in value for money!



Sunscreen for me is super easy question for me, because I don't like sticky texture type, so I like Watsons Sunscreen! BUT for me, TISSUE is the hardest session for me, both texture almost the same!! However, because I love soft and silky tissue, so yeah! Watsons tissue definitely my choice!


During sharing sessions of Watsons Celebrity Friends, included Malaysia actress - Fasha Sandha, Malaysia top model and entrepreneur - Amber Chia, Singing duo - Fuying and Sam, as well as Actress and singer - Arja Lee. They're sharing their experience with Watsons Brand, from inside to outside, as well as from working to their family.

Amber Chia shared that: ''I want to give my very best for my family especially when it comes to household items. The product range from Watsons Brand are many and suitable for all. Recently I just recovered from dengue, so I quickly stocked up my home with Watsons mosquito repellant just to be safe, and it works really well!''

Yes, I do agree with her, as I'm using quite a lot of Watsons Brand products because they're good in quality, and value in money, especially on household items, such as hand-wash, shower gel, shampoo and tissue!


Come Switch and Save with me too! There's lots of quality, affordable and money value products from Watsons, grab them all today!



GUESS WHAT I GRAB FOR MYSELF? Actually I want to get 360 degree of facial mask, BUT due to high demand, it finish so fast T____T


Is okay, so I grabbed myself a set of Olive Haircare Series, contain of organic Olive Oil, a more natural ingredient and ultra nourishing for our hair. It gives gently cleanses, moisturizes, and revitalizes your hair. BTW my hair falls a lot due to my oily scalp, so yeah, thanks to Olive Shampoo, and I have less hair fall nowadays!

**********************************************

Before we end this post, let's watch this video of Watsons Celebrity - Switch and Save!


More information

20 comments:

  1. Hey, Olive Hair Care Series is really good, I'm the regular consumers for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am shifting some of my daily products to watsons. They have good range

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely shop at watson before because i think the price tag must be higher. i might want to go and check on them back again later

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I always love to know more about the comparison of them. Wanna see the differences. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watsons! Unfortunately don't have any Watsons here in Australia but I will always go visit when I'm back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using house brands for a long time. What to do, been trying to keep expenses as low as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the same quality of products, I think I should make a switch too to save more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have switched, and saving! :D love watsons , support support :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good! Switch and save more! Support Watson. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watsons has great products and it keeps coming up with great campaigns. This one is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Support Watsons Switch & Save programme! It's time to save money for great quality products

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely gonna check it out their household product at Watsons =D Now we can save more and time to shopping for all products we needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love Watsons and their product range is really good as well. Wish I could have made it there on my end but overall, the whole event looks like it was certainly quite fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. interesting event. love Watsons brand as well, will definitely think of it when i'm switching brand. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed their in house brand is much more affordable!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, with rising cost of living, we should switch when there is a similar quality but cheaper brand....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love Watsons products. Their organic products are great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tried few Watsons' products before, not bad the quality, at much competitive price :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i have used their product and feel not bad ! I'm their VIP user..haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have been considering the olive shampoo too! Will give it a go since it helped with your hair fall. I have hair fall issues too :(

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers