Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Arhhh~

Long hair..i dunno want to cut it or not!=(
too long and i'm kinda lazy to take care of it, hiah..any suggestion?
cut or curl or straighten?

here is some photos..xD
capture in bf's car..look fat rite?
Tell u all..he really take good care of me until i'm so fat now..
zzz, seriously..
i don't want to take any photos now~

my skin look so poor now!=(

Dear..stop my meal start from today..xP
i cant accept my fat body now..
LOL!!


love this photo shooting~xD
look sexy..
(self satisfaction)

 Day by day..My HOLIDAY gonna end soon!
26 July i need to go back to my university life..how?how?how?
I dun feel want to go back..
Stress, Tension and Frustrated life gonna HUNT me!

Hiah..Happy moment always going fast..=(
Agree?Human being always like that..
pity!gonna miss my sweet memory here..
ohya, currently im at bf's house..
Miss here..cause i felt here..exactly like a home!=D



until here only nah..
plan to study awhile..playing for few days already!
my mind rest enough..xD
study hard JACQUELINE..
MuacKs~

Try ur best all my dear friends! Nothing can beat us!
Only ourselves can beat us!
Enemies? Always look upon urself^^
Gambateh neh~@@
Winkks*

Have a nice day!=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers