Saturday, October 4, 2014

[Review] MAYBELLINE The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara

Hi October!
Last month was a super busy for me, definitely I still need to learn how to do my time management in a better way! ;)

Today I'm gonna introduce you guys, Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara! This is my 2nd post related to cosmetic review. Hence, I will do my best to review it!


What so special about Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara? It got 2 brushes, big brush for upper lashes and microbrush for lower lashes!  2X brushes for 2X bigger eyes!

Big brush for drama volume on top lashes, which make your eye lashes more curl, darker & natural!



How about the microbrush? or also known as small brush? It help you to brush your perfect inner, outer corner and lower lashes!


For me, I love natural look (last time use to be thick make up and end up with other ppl respond: Har, is that you? Why look so different one? You PS right? wth*). Hence, if you want more natural lashes look, just apply ur top lashes with this microbrush!

Let's see my natural eye lashes, without any mascara btw!

Actually I got quite a long eye lashes, just not dark enough lol!

After taking a lot a lot of pictures, finally I got the one before and after Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara application! ;)

TaDaaa~* So what do you think? I felt it quite natural, and don't rub your eyes after applied mascara or else you gonna be PANDA!



See the different? Now I have bigger & sexier eyes! Even without contact lenses!

Seriously, if you're looking for natural mascara, try this! Because it really gives you natural looking, as well as you don't need to use the curler to curl your eye lashes before mascara application!


It listed as my favorite mascara, and bye bye my old mascaras! Just with a thin layer of eye liner + Maybelline Big Eye Mascara, as well as, it is quite easy to remove it with oil cleansing make up remover!



Product information:
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
RM45.90 only

RM45.90

More information:
You can get it at Watson, Guardian, Caring or any pharmacies & supermarket ;)


Any question/inquiry just email me or drop me a comment! Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers