Monday, August 11, 2014

[Review] Natta Cosme OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum

After using so many masks *previously*, now I'm introducing different facial care - SERUM!

Anyone know the usage of serum in our daily facial care?
Serum defined as light, fast-absorbing liquids (It made of very small molecules, so the skin absorbs them quickly and deeply) which used as an alternative or in addition to creams or lotions.

Okay, today I'm going to introduce everyone 
which is one of my favorite serum, every night before I sleep.


Thank you Natta Cosme for giving me this opportunity to try out this out! Let us know more about this product!

Description


- Faster vitamin C effect with peeling function.
- Prevent premature signs of aging by combining 20% L-ascorbic Acid with natural antioxidants (Help you stay young all the time!*)
- Help to protect, soften and moisturise your skin.

Effects


40 Grapefruits, 120 Strawberries, 200 Oranges beautify your skin everyday!

- Revitalizing
- Removing the dead skin cell
- Whitening
- Pore Tightening
- Recovering the trouble scar (which I need it very much to recover my trouble scars on my face!*)
- Removing blackhead


Ingredients
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Methylparaben, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, PEG-180, Gluconolactone, Alcojol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone, Diisopropyl Adipate


Again, I will try every product on my hand for few mins to check my skin sensitivity. 



After 5 mins, no redness, tingling sensation yet I feel so fresh, comfortable *happy face*


It is safe to use! So I do say YES to this product! As you can see actually my nose area got few naughty scars that don't want to recover since 1 month ago. This cause me quite troublesome because I need to apply BB cream to cover this naughty scars whenever I need to go out (sobs), so I start to apply it for 1 week & let's see whats the different.

Steps to Follow
1. Clean your face & apply toner.

2. Apply 2-3 drops gently over all your face every night. (It is recommended to use at night as Vitamin C can darken your face at day time, apply SUNBLOCK if needed during daytime).

3. First time applying you might feel a bit stimulus, as you can mix several drops of toner to make your skin even refresh without sticky feelings.

4. Lastly, apply your daily skincare routine eg: lotion/cream as usual. You're done! Continue for a week to see the effect!

* Sediment might occur in the bottle neck and the bottom but it is safe to use. 
*Browning liquid is natural phenomenon of highly concentrated pure Vitamin C.


Let's start!


After 2 weeks time!


A bit paiseh/guilty to show my face especially NOSE because a bit charm/bad/serious? T_____T But luckily OST save my face. I will continue to USE it!

After this post, I only know that commitment is so hard to practice & you might miss one day during the process, then you gonna start over & over again. LOL


Comment
- Seriously now OST now is one of my favorite SERUM now. Love it damn much as it really remove my blackheads, minimize my pores & most importantly, recovering my trouble naughty scars!

- I still love natural products, as most of my sponsored know about it XD

- We're came & made from this mother natural - earth, and of cos we do need some natural ingredient to heal & cure ourselves, instead of chemical products as I'm kinda anti about it! 

- MUST BE HARDWORKING to apply it as you need to repeat it every night before you sleep (as I know you must be super tired at the end of the day, but just a few simple steps it does make you even younger, so why don't? )


Product information



Smell: Fruits alike
Colour: Orange alike
Size: 30ml
Price: RM 99 Now only RM79.20


More information




2 comments:

  1. think i'll give this a try ;P

    result looks promising ^^

    http://tenshichn.blogspot.com/2014/09/088-gangnam88-solaris-mont-kiara.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenshi: Yea, quite effective & until now I still feel the effect! :D

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers